Primary School and Children's Toilet Cubicles and Washrooms
Here at Concept Cubicle Systems, we are committed to raising the standard of children’s washrooms and school toilet cubicles. Our primary school toilet cubicles help you raise the standard of your school washrooms, and our specialist design team have worked hard to create and install cubicles perfect for spaces that help challenge and delight young minds.
Our range of primary school toilet cubicles are specifically designed with children in mind. We’ve got cubicle doors that are built with low level profiled curves that also enable adult supervision in a safe and robust structure.
Who Are Concept Cubicle Systems?
We are Concept Cubicle Systems, a professional cubicle installer for schools, leisure centres, commercial and healthcare. Our aim is to assist our customers through the design, feasibility and build stages to ensure they get value for money, quality products and excellent service.
Introduction to the Children’s Toilet Cubicles We Offer
Here at Concept Cubicle Systems, we provide a variety of colourful, unique and safe-to-use cubicles for your children’s primary school washroom environment. Our variety of school toilet cubicle systems are available with the following benefits:
- We offer a vast amount of experience in washroom solutions incorporating cubicles, duct panels and vanity units.
- We offer a nationwide service for supply only or supply and installation of our products.
- We are continually looking at ways to improve our product range, customer relationships and operations.
We are proud to provide our customers with a variety of cubicle styles to choose from so that you can choose the ideal cubicles for your children’s primary school.
Little Ones Toilet Cubicles Range for Schools
If you’ve been looking for a fun range of toilet cubicles that are designed especially for installation in Nursery Washrooms, look no further than our Little Ones range. These freestanding pilasters do not require headrails, meaning everything can be installed at a low level so as not to be overwhelming to young children.
Our Little Ones toilet cubicles are manufactured from 12-13mm Compact Grade Laminate and utilising printed aluminium pilasters. It is especially easy to clean and provides a colourful, fun and safe environment for young children to be in. Some of the benefits include:
- 12-13mm Compact Grade Laminate (CGL) doors and partitions
- Printed Aluminium Pilasters with our Rainbow design as standard
- Bespoke images can be printed onto the Pilasters at a small additional cost
- 1200mm or 1500mm Standard Heights x 1500mm deep.
- Non-standard dimensions are available on request.
Our Juno Washroom Cubicle Range for Children
Here at Concept Cubicle Systems, we know how important a safe washroom environment is for school children. That’s why our Juno range is the perfect choice.
Available in a variety of different colours and door heights, as well as shaped partitions to suit every age and stage of education, our Juno toilet cubicles are ideal. What’s more, they allow privacy for children while also giving teachers the opportunity to offer supervision if required.
Benefits of the Juno Range
- 50 colour combinations to choose from
- Water resistant Compact Grade Laminate
- Anti-trap hinges
- Longer life expectancy than HPL and MFC cubicle systems.
The Juno Range Specification
- 12-13mm Compact Grade Laminate doors, partitions and pilasters
- Black core with a radiused edge
- Shaped doors and partitions
- Satin Anodised Aluminium bolt through Ironmongery and anti-trap hinges as standard
- 1950mm Standard Height (c/w 150mm leg) x 1500mm deep.
Colour Choices for Children’s Washroom Cubicles
Children love vibrant colours and now it is possible to incorporate eye-popping colours into children’s primary school washrooms. Here at Concept Cubicle Systems, we provide WC cubicle systems for schools in a huge variety of over 50 colour combinations.
Make your school toilets pop with colour by choosing from our various colour combinations to create cubicles ideal for your school’s character.
So, What’s the Next Step?
Now that you’ve had a look through the nursery and school toilet cubicles we provide our customers, it may be that you know which cubicle system is best for your school. If that’s the case, or even if you have more questions, our team at Concept Cubicle Systems are here for you. Simply give us a call on +44 (0)33 0404 3135 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be more than happy to answer your questions and help you choose the most suitable cubicle systems for your school.