We design, supply and install washroom products for a wide range of settings. You can view our washroom products online and in many industry databases where we place our outstanding designs, such as the NBS National BIM Library.
By choosing our exceptional washroom hygiene products you will get the following benefits:
- Precise solutions: You can customise our products to your liking, with a variety of finishes and colour schemes available. This is particularly useful for putting your mark on a bathroom or washroom, which can be customised to school colours or the colours of brands and sports teams.
- Practical designs: The washroom products that UK commercial and educational settings demand the ability to withstand constant use, which is why we select only the best materials – for crack or abrasion resistance and many other useful features.
- Intelligent installations: When you install a washroom or changing room system with us, we make use of data-led modelling to complete the project quickly and accurately – with minimal waste and the utmost efficiency. Our team are industry leaders in using building information modelling (BIM).
Whether you want to fit the changing rooms of school and university campuses or the washrooms for a whole commercial building, we can help to deliver excellent results with highly functional yet cost-effective services, and you can choose our products without our installation services as well.
If you are ready to explore the wealth of products that we have available, please look at our fantastic product guide, which has amazing products that are suitable for a huge range of settings. If you have any questions or want to start a first-class washroom installation using our products please get in touch with us.
Why You Need Our Washroom Products
By choosing us for our products you invest in some of the most functional, durable and long-lasting washroom facilities you can offer. Whether you are fitting out an office, supplying a school or even a public space – all products are built with the end-users in mind. Key features of our washroom products include the following:
- Abrasion resistance
- Colour fastness under artificial light
- Crack resistance
- Easy maintenance
- Heat resistance
- Hygienic surfaces
- Impact resistance
- Moisture resistance
- Resistance to chemical and household cleaning products
- Scratch resistance.
If you would like to get a sense of the quality of our washroom products in the UK, please take a look at our samples page for more information and to order a preview for your new washroom system. You can also take a look at our incredible case studies, for a better idea of our industry-leading installations.